Sunday, February 14, 2010

2010 Year of the Metal Tiger

This time last year was different. I lived in an awful apartment that we were forced to move into. We lost a lot last year, including each other. But everything happens for reasons we may not wish to accept up front. I have sprouted new roots unto myself. I am re-learning how to walk this planet in conjunction with my own solidarity. There fore, today i am unfolding the past 365 days of creation. This is where i was and where i am now. Big differences. Emotional to say the least.
 

 
 
  

March 2009
  
  
  
  

April 2009 Nothing...Into May 2009

June 2009
 

 
 

July 2009

 
  

 
  
  
  
  
  


August 2009.... moving again...this time home.


September 2009

 

 
  
  
  
  
 
 

October 2009

 
  
  

November 2009

 
  
  
  
  
  

 
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  

December 2009

 
  
  
  
  

And we cross over to January 2010

 
  
 
 
  
 

And up till today.....
 
 
 
  

And it is done, this year of the Ox. I feel my progression moving in a swift upward movement.....I am happy for the moment, learning how to enjoy being alone again.
I am fiercely attacking my future this year.
Happy New Year!


1 comment:

Griselda said...

Wonderful work...! Great style.