Saturday, April 03, 2010

Spring Break Blues

It's true. I finally took the plunge and gave up my machine for a tune up.
It was only about 6 years over due. :-(
I'm just trying to focus on the positives, like how lovely it will run when i get it back.
And how i just recieved 9 bags of cotton quilt batting...and the machine will be
running at its top performance.
What's worse i think is that i am now on spring break and cannot go anywhere
so i am left to wait impatiently for my machine.
Its already been a week, so i'm half way through...

In the mean time, to keep my fingers busy and my mind drowned in some 
episode of 'Dexter', i picked up the jewelry itch again. 
I cranked out nine pairs in just two sessions.
So i'm workin on updating the shop and letting my brain mull about
on new ideas....

Enjoy....


No comments: